Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vote For Me in the Bundle Monster Contest

Hey Lovelies!

Just wanted to let you know that I entered my Fimo Flowers manicure in the Bundle Monster Facebook Contest.  And I would love you forever if you would give me the thumbs up only if you think I truly deserve  thumbs up!

I'm on page 4 under Jeannette Modic.  You can vote once a day!  If you'd like my vote, leave your link in the comments.

Also, I will give you extra bonus wet kisses if you also vote for my future sister-in-law, Beverly.  She just started a blog called Bevy Nails.  She and I do our nails together once a week and it has brought me so much joy to share this hobby with her.  She is getting really good with gradient nails and water marbles, and she could definitely use the new Bundle Monster plates to get her started with stamping.  Here's her Orbital Blue design:

Ok, I've whored myself out enough for one day!  Love you guys! Thanks so much!  XOXO

3 comments:

  1. lol Thanks for whoring me out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Just to let you know, I found you on Page 1....I think they move around as I've seen my entry on pretty much every page but 4 or 5.

    Speaking of which, please vote for me if you like: (shameless promotion!!)

    http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/107601/voteable_entries/19847376?ogn=facebook

    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know that the entries are moving around. Yours is sooo great! I voted, and I'll add it to my list of thumbs up for each day! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...