Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flower Bouquet for all my Pink Wednesday Lovelies!

As you all know, on Wednesdays We Wear Pink!  So, today I've got a pretty pretty pink manicure for you ladies!  I pulled out my FAVE pink color: Zoya Portia as my base and then made some flowers using my dotting tools in Zoya Perrie, Keiko, and Areej.  I love how feminine this manicure turned out.

My thumb turned out the best.  I like practicing with my dotting tool, I'm getting some practice wheels in the mail this week, so I'm hoping to work on my skills and new designs really soon! :)  Inspiration for this manicure came from the fabulous Kawaii Nail Art blog.  Check her out if you haven't already!

7 comments:

  1. This looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute maniii! so spring and summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers turned out really dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mani and combo... I love it!
    You have very original designs. I'm your new follower! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous I love it :) Now following your blog xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...