Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

OPI Peru-B-Ruby Two Ways

For Pink Wednesday I picked OPI's Peru-B-Ruby and Zoya's Alegra.  When looking at my collection I noticed that Alegra is the same tone as Peru-B-Ruby, but a sparkly version, so I wanted to do something with the two of them, and when experimenting, I ended up with a different manicure on each hand.  On my left hand I went with a funky french:

The tips are OPI Peru-B-Ruby and then I added the designs with a striper brush and my dotting tool.  I really love designs like this, but I'm definitely not a pro at this point.  Here is the other manicure I did with the two colors.  I was hoping Alegra would be a little sheerer so I could do the tips in Peru-B-Ruby and then layer Alegra over it.  Then it just kind of blended...

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.  Hope everyone is having a lovely pink wednesday!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...