Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Going Nautical!

Been seeing a lot of nautical nails lately, and now that I have my Bundle Monster plates and this hot new blue, it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon. I started this manicure with China Glaze Frostbite.  This is such a HOT blue.  It is soooo electric and fierce!  I love the color.  Not a huge fan of China Glaze's formula though.  It feels like it takes FOREVER to dry and set, which means I am constantly getting smudges on my nails, which I HATE!  I probably redid my second finger 5 times through this manicure.  I just kept messing it up!  I had this same problem with Shower Together when I put it on my toes a few weeks ago.  UGH!  I think I'm just used to Zoya and how fast and smooth it dries.  I just never have a problem with their formula, they've totally spoiled me.
 After putting on my base I stamped the anchor from BM08 in white, and I was just going to leave it like that, but it felt boring to me.  So, I decided to use my dotting tool and put in some light blue dots.

What do you think? Are you feeling the nautical theme lately, or are you totally over it?  I'm definitely feeling it, especially on Emily's Naughti-Cool Nails this week!  Girl's got skillz! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...