Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pretty Pretty Princess

Happy Pink Wednesday!  Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I do have another manicure coming up later this afternoon to make up for it.  Exciting news!  I got my Bundle Monster Plates in the mail last week!  I'm totally late to the game, I know, but better late than never, right?  The image I was most excited about in the Bundle Monster set was the princess crown, so what better manicure on a Wednesday, since on Wednesdays We Wear Pink, than a pretty pretty princess pink manicure?

I started my manicure with a new neon pink I got over the weekend by Cosmetic Arts (the same company that produces Color Club)  I got this color plus 2 others for $1.99 each at Ross.

Also while out this weekend I got a nail art brush set, and I wanted to try it out.  So, I used that to write out Princess on my nails, and then stamped my thumb and the other hand:
Left Hand
Right Hand
The stamps I used were from BM08 and BM02.  I also topped it all off China Glaze Fairy Dust because princesses love sparkles! Comment question of the day for my fellow princesses: Who is your favorite Disney Princess?  Mine has always been Sleeping Beauty!  

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! That pink is gorgeous and I love the princess part - so creative and girly :) This looks great on you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! My fave disney Princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...