Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

I Whip My Nails Back and Forth!

I'm working my way through the fabulous Robin Moses nail art tutorials on Youtube, and the other day I came across this one:
And I thought it was SO HOT!  I love the "Whip my hair" song too.  So, with that playing in the background, I went after making my own version.  Here are my tools:
Sally Hansen Lightning and Lickety Split Lime, Zoya Breezi, Dollar Store Black, Zoya Areej (making her 3rd appearance this week - I'm in love)
I started off with these skittles.  Then went in with black to cut in some triangles in a different position on each nail.  Then, with my striper (won in the LTHP giveaway) I outlined my triangles and did a criss cross design on my ring finger.  Then I laid down some SV and added some accent rhinestones to match the color of each nail.  Here's the final product:

 Left Hand
Right Hand

This manicure was soooooooooooooo fun!  I hope I did Robin justice!  What do you think?  Hope everyone has a fabulous hair-whipping weekend! 
xoxo,
Jen

8 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...