Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Chic City Nails

After that princess manicure earlier this week I was really craving a more grown up manicure.  I was going into DC for the night to have dinner with a friend, so I wanted a chic city feel to my nails.  I'm so glad I did!  I got so many compliments on this manicure!  I guess people aren't used to seeing the ruffian style.  I started out with dollar store black as a base and then I put french tip guides towards the base of my nail and painted on Revlon Top Speed's Stormy color.  This color is new to my collection, and I'm so glad I got it.  It is really cute and has great coverage.
Man, I wish this was a better picture.  Its not doing this manicure justice.  This is my first time doing the ruffian style manicure, and I just love it!  This color combo is great, but I think Stormy would also look great with a dark purple underneath too.  Ever get tired of all the nail art and want "grown-up" nails? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...