Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Femme Fatale Nails

Confession Time: I'm a HUGE Britney Spears fan!  I love her!  So, last week when her new album, Femme Fatale, came out I just HAD to do a Britney inspired manicure!  So, I tweeted Zoya and asked them what color I should wear to celebrate Femme Fatale, and they suggested Zoya Freja.  Lucky for me, I already had this color in my collection!  Freja is a dark shimmery gray. 





I stamped the lace print from Konad M57 plate using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and then stamped the black flowers from M57 on top.  It feels very hard core and FIERCE to me.  Just like Britney! 

Have you heard Femme Fatale yet?  What are you favorite songs?  I'm really digging How I Roll and He About to Lose Me.  *swoon*

2 comments:

  1. Pretty mani! I have been to one of Britney's concerts when I was like seven and it was amazing! Nowadays I'm not listening to her anymore, just sometimes when I miss her music. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...