Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Purple Holo Gradient

I love purple!  It is my favorite color!  I must have every shade of purple imaginable in nail polish, so a gradient combining some of my favorite purples was inevitable!  I started with a new purple I just got at Target.  Sonia Kashuk's Violetta:
 Then I sponged a dark purple sparkle - China Glaze C-C-Courage.  This blended so well with Violetta, I didn't photograph it thinking it would show up well.  Then I added Milani 3D Holographic Hi Res at the top, and that's when the magic happened!

It's so pretty!  I love it.  I tried adding some star embellishments from Dollar Nail Art to this, but it looked AWFUL!  Lately, I feel like I just don't know well enough to leave a good thing alone.  Last night, I just put a simple color on with no stamping because I just had no creative juices flowing.  I hope you'll still like my blog if I just post solid colors sometimes, and not always art. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this look, i was just thinking earlier in the week about how to do it! Defo going to give it a try now x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...