Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's a Blingtastic Pink Wednesday!

Apologies for this being a day late.  Blogger would not cooperate for me yesterday when I was trying to post this. 
For today's pink Wedneday I have what may be one of my favorite shades of all time: Zoya Areej.  (last seen here) I think I love Areej so much because my favorite colors are pink and purple and she just seems like the perfect combination of both.
 I gave Areej a cute little bow stamp from my Big Fat Plate but can also be found on Konad's M76 plate.
 Then I added three different shades of pink rhinestones.  The photo above was taken with my blingy iPhone case because it matched so well! :)
I am in love with this manicure.  I've kept it on for two whole days, so you know it must be good! :)  Hope everyone had a great pink Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. That is very very cute! Is that one of the new stamping plates? I don't think I've seen it before!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...