Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dolphin Nails

These nails would be perfect for a vacation.  They remind me of all the times I just sat on the beach watching the dolphins jump in the air. 
Base color is Zoya Yummy.  Tips are China Glaze Dorothy Who? Stamping was done with the Hello Kitty plate from Born Pretty using Zoya Ibiza.

What are your vacation plans this year?  I know I can't wait to hit the beach in August.  Have you done any great beach themed manicures lately?  I'd love to see them!  Just share the link in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous AND I LOVEEE the new look/layout of your blog. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! Great work!!!! I love seeing stamps that I wouldn't naturally gravitate to, be displayed in such a pretty way! Makes me want to try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolphins are great to spice up mani, and they are great animals too! Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!! I love the glitter at your tips as like the shining ocean!(:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...