Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a Pink Sparkle Crackle Wednesday! :)

I'm continuing to work my way through the stunning Color Club Starry Temptress collection today!  When I first saw Space Case and Ultra Astral together, I knew they would make a fantastic Pink Wednesday manicure!  Here's my starting line up for today's mani:
Left to Right: Color Club Starry Temptress Topcoat, China Glaze Black Mesh, Color Club Ultra Astral, Color Club Space Case.  Here is a swatch of Ultra Astral and Space Case:
These are such cute pinks!  I think they look really cute together.  And they were the perfect base for my CG Black Mesh Crackle.
This is my first time using black crackle, but I think I did pretty good.  I love the pink nail the best.  It looks like a stick finger shape on there!  The key to lots of crackle is definitely a super thin coat.  The picture above is with no top coat, so it is a bit matte, but once I added the Starry Temptress Topcoat and a coat of SV, this mani just shined!
Pretty cute, huh?  Hope you are having a fantastic pink Wednesday, lovelies!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...