Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

NOTD: Playing with Bundle Monster

Simple little mani for you today. My bro was over on Sunday and he just has excellent taste in manicure ideas, so here is one that he picked for me. I started with a base coat of China Glaze Shower Together:
Then, I added a an image from a new Bundle Monster plate (223) using Rimmel Grey Matter

I really like how simple this manicure is and it's so great that the new Bundle Monster plates cover the whole nail!  It makes application so much easier.  I was also surprised how well Grey Matter stamped.  Add that to your list of regular polishes that stamp well.  Of course after I stamped it I thought about my Silver Sweep and how much more that would've stood out on this color, but that's okay, I'll just tuck it away for a future date ;)

6 comments:

  1. I really like it! The colors match great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great subtle stamping! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty I like the color you chose to use!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. They cover the whole nail! I must get this set from them! It's so disappointing when a stamp doesn't fit the whole nail!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...