Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Mosaic Nail Art

When I saw Liquid Jelly's tutorial on Mosaic Nails, I just fell in love and knew I HAD to try this! If you want to try it for yourself, check out her tutorial here. Here are the colors I chose for my mosaic manicure.
China Glaze Flying Dragon Neon, Showing Together and Purple Panic Neon, and I used this striper to make the white lines.  Here is the final product: 



At the end I added a coat of Fairy Dust to see how it would look, but I think it looks better without it. Have you tried this look yet? There are so many color combinations you can try with it.

11 comments:

  1. Great love the color combo on this manni.. I keep telling myself that I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I like it with the glitter topcoat and without. I'd like to try this with bright colors as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cute look!! Kinda 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! I love the color combo with or without the glitter! And thanks for linking me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now thinking of colors to do my own version! Yours looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it both ways. Looks like stained glass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome! I love it! Great combo of colors and the mosiac is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful! Looks like the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg love yours! I did a green version on my blog a little while back. so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...