Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick NOTD

Had to wear a very boring nude color to a business meeting last week.  I used my perfect nude Color Club's Nature's Way, which usually I love, but this time I started with a white as the base to save me some coats, but the white made my perfect nude super peachy, and peach is just not one of my favorite colors.  It was so ugly, I didn't even take a picture.  As soon as I got home from the meeting, I wanted to change that color as soon as possible, so I threw on my favorite crackle: China Glaze Cracked Concrete, and it turned my boring peach nails into a really cute manicure!  I think peach and gray are a super trendy combo.
What do you guys think?  While I was in the city for my meeting, I found this HUGE beauty store, and I just had to stop!  Turns out it was more a store for African American hair, but there was still a few nail displays to check out.
Here's what I came home with:
A Nail Repair kit, just in case of any breakies, some Acetone since it was a good price and I go through it so quick over here, some polish thinner because I didn't have any, OPI Stranger Tides (a huge lemming of mine ever since this collection came out), L.A. Colors Treasure Island, NYX Dreamy Glitter, and some loose glitter (I see this all the time in Robin Moses tutorials, and I can't wait to try it for myself)

So, that's a little adventure I went on this week.  I need a bumper sticker that says "Will Brake for Nail Polish" :D

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I have this crackle polish but have yet to use it? :S. Your newly acquired stranger tides however is an awesome find. Love love love that shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bumper sticker idea! I love this grey crackle with the peach! I did mine over a bright yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That actually looks really cute! I haven't bought the gray, i just don't think I'll have any combos that will look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, 'will brake for nail polish'.. Awesome!
    I'm lemming Stranger Tides too, it's just freaking expensive here.. SO I will look forward to when you're using it =)
    And the LA glitter is awesome.. I have it and use it both for manis and frankens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using the grey crackle! I really like it with the peach underneath!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...