Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekly Nail Blog Roundup and Pinterest!

Can you believe we've been doing this for 10 weeks already?  I love my weekly roundup girls!  Here are some awesome designs you should check out:
Finally introducing Alhrayth’s blog

I've got no new nails for you lovelies today because I spent my night finishing this cutie pie:
I got the pattern for her from here.  I've been getting so many crochet ideas on Pinterest lately.  Are you on Pinterest?  If so, share your username, I'd love to check out your pins.  You can find me here.  I have been using it to store inspiration for my nails, crocheting, decorating, crafts, style, and food.  If you aren't on and want an invitation, put your email in the comments and I'll send some out. 

2 comments:

  1. I like your roundup, too--always at least a few that I missed when they were posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the roudup!
    Ohh, I'd love an invite
    kayla.provis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...