Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

NOTD: OPI Stranger Tides

When I saw OPI's announcement of their Stranger Tides collection, this was the one color I just HAD to have. As you saw on Monday's post, I finally got my hands on this beauty last week! Here is a swatch of the beauty:
Stranger Tides is soooo gorgeous! I just love it's creamy murky greenness!  I decided to pull out my dotting tool and give it some cute little dots using Zoya Shawn and Pipppa.


I'm in love with this simple little manicure.  What do you think?  If you don't have Stranger Tides yet, GET IT NOW! 

3 comments:

  1. Love how you used the dots! The colours are perfectly chosen!!!! Stranger Tides is a recent new love of mine and you made it so much more contemporary! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this one or Skull and Glossbones. I'm regretting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love stranger tides. I'm glad I decided to get all of the collection instead of just ones I thought I'd like, because I ended up liking ones I thought I'd hate!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...