Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Awwww, Haute Lacquer awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award!  Thanks, lovely!
Here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award seven recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven Things About Me:
  1. I have an iPad, and its a total obsession!  I'm on it ALL THE TIME.
  2. I consider myself a computer power user.  Since I build websites for a living, I work on my computer all day long and am always on the look out for ways to use my computer efficiently.  It makes me a total program snob.  In my eyes Internet Explorer is the vain of all evil and firefox and chrome are the way to go!
  3. I love to crochet! I learned from my grandmother and my favorite thing to make is animal hats for little kids.  So far I've made a monkey, frog, owl, and duck.
  4. I love white ceramics.  I stalk yard sales on the hunt for them.  My most favorite piece was dessert plate with a lattice pattern on the outside found at a yardsale for only $2!
  5. Sometimes I joke that Britney Spears helps me around the house just as much as my husband :P  This is because when I have to clean by myself, I just blast her on my iPod and she helps motivate me to get the job done!  
  6. I love to dance!  My mom put me in dance classes when I was 3 years old!  I never competed with it, it was just for fun, and even now I often break out in a booty shakin session, and often take Zumba classes at the gym.  It's one of my favorite workouts.
  7. Favorite store to shop ever: Ross!  I love the treasure hunt and the major bargains!  I have literally gone there and tried on 100 pieces in one trip!  I don't go back to the dressing room without a mountain of clothes to try on, and I know most of them won't be winners, but every once in awhile an item sparkles on you!  PLUS!  I just discovered that they have full color club collections for only $8!  Last night I got the new Starry Temptress that I have been OBSESSING over since it was released!  I can't wait to show you the manicures with this beauty!
Now to tag some of my favorite new blogs I've discovered and loved:

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...