Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

NOTD: Purple HOLO!

Hello lovelies, Any one else been through Blogger withdraw over the past day? The weekly nail blog roundup has been delayed because of blogger being down. Expect that sometime over the weekend. In the meantime, here's a simple manicure I did this week.


This adorable purple holo is Color Club Fashion Addict. The stamp is BM08 in konad special black polish with pink rhinestones as an accent.

My birthday giveaway ends on Sunday, so this is your last chance to get your entries in!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty :) I neeeeed some holo goodness but I can't find any that I can afford :( I'll have to keep myself content with drooling over everyone else lol

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design!! I'm addicted to holos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...