Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Green Week Finale!

As hinted earlier this week, I decided to close Green Week off with Zoya's Gemma from their Intimate collection.  I was a little stuck on what art to put Gemma.  I was just so struck by how smooth and gorgeous my base coat went on, that I just didn't want to mess with it.  So I lived with it for it for a day.




And today I decided to just add a simple little flower (fauxnad plate M66) to one nail and added this subtle gold shimmer top coat that I have.  The brand is Diadora.  It has no other information on it.  I think it came from one of those bulk makeup gift sets a million years ago or something.  I love how subtle it is though. 



What do you guys think?  I'll be honest, when I looked at the Intimate collection, Gemma was the one I was least excited about, but now that I've tried it I love it!  I'm not sure it's meant for my skin tone, but I don't care, I'm kind of loving the army green/grayness of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...