Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Green Week - Day Three

Green Gradient St. Paddy's Day!




This was my first time getting a successful gradient effect.  I'm learning that light colors and very light coats are the key to successful gradient effects.  I started with a base coat of Zoya Purity and then I stamped with two more of my Zoya greens: Tangy(lighter green) and Midori(darker green)  Then I stamped the shamrock from fauxnad plate m71 using Konad special white polish, then added a cute little green rhinestone for a little extra bling :)

In other nail news: I got my Zoya Intimate collection in the mail yesterday!  *insert happy dance here*  The package came with a catalog previewing the new summer colors!  The ModMatte collection looks so freaking hot!  I anticipate all three of those colors to be my go to shades this summer!  SO HOT!!!  I can't wait to finally be able to use the intimate collection next week when green week is over!  I might even have to sneak in Gemma this week since it is technically green...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...