Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Zoya Cynthia gets the peacock treatment

I just adore Zoya's Cynthia. It is such a pretty murky blue-green color. I thought it would be a perfect shade to stamp these gorgeous peacock feathers on from BM212. I stamped the design with the Sally Hansen Color Quick in Turquoise Chrome.

As you can tell I tried the design going in both directions (one way on each hand).  I can't decide which I like better.  Feel free to sound off in the comments.  And tell me what your favorite color from Zoya's fall collection is.

4 comments:

  1. Both designs are beautiful! but if I had to pick I like the first picture best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!!! : )
    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it best in the second picture. I'm only just beginning to stamp nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first version best, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...