Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Gray Sparkly Matte Nails

What is it about Sparkly Matte nails that is just sooo hot? I pin looks like this all the time on Pinterest, so I thought it was about time that I tried it myself. I started with a base coat of Zoya Kelly. I LOVE THIS COLOR! It is srsly one of my favorite Zoyas.
On top of Kelly, I sponged this glitter from NYC called Starry Silver Glitter just on my tips to give it a bit of a gradient look.
And then of course, I took this look to the next level with a matte topcoat. Mine is by hard candy, but any of the others will do just as good.
Want to know why I haven't been posting as much lately?  Its because I fall in love with looks like this and wear them for days on end.  So stinking cute.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...