- Start out with a base of China Glaze Shocking Pink (neon) - a color very true to it's name ;) I used 3 coats.
- Then add a diagonal french using your favorite white, you may need 2 coats for full coverage. You could tape this off for a clean line like I did in this manicure, but I didn't because I knew I would be going over the line with black.
- Using a black striper (mine is from Art Club) draw a line where the white meets the pink.
- Still using the black striper you can draw your zebra lines OR you can tape off your pink side and stamp the zebra print like I had on my zebra kisses konadicure. I know konad, born pretty and bundle monster all have at least one zebra print design on their plates.
- Let your design dry really good, and then top coat. I used Seche Vite because it does a good job of not smearing the design.
- (Optional) Before the top coat dries, add your rhinestones on the black line.