Zoya Nail Polish presents 12 enticing and mysterious new colors for fall 2011.
Zoya Smoke Collection
- Jana (ZP564) - smoky mauve quartz cream
- Petra (ZP565) - smoky eggplant mauve cream
- Codie (ZP566) - smoky brown taupe cream
- Anja (ZP567) - smoky palatinate purple cream
- Cynthia (ZP568) - smoky Prussian blue cream
- Dree (ZP569) - smoky camouflage green cream
Zoya Mirrors Collection
- Nimue (ZP570) - smoky rich thistle metallic
- Marina (ZP571) - smoky steel blue metallic
- Tao (ZP572) - smoky slate gray metallic
- Yara (ZP573) - sparkly olive green metallic
- Neeka (ZP574) - sparkly amethyst purple metallic
- Jem (ZP575) - sparkly fandango pink metallic
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find Zoya smoke & mirrors as well as over 300 other high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for beautiful women so we name them after beautiful women.
Smoke & Mirrors by Zoya - available July 15, 2011 (USA)
Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl. oz. bottle (US)
OMG I am so freaking excited about this! I love me some Zoya and these colors just feel sooooo fall to me! What colors are you most looking forward to? I know I'm very excited about Petra, Cynthia, and Marina!